Beconase Hayfever is used for short term treatment and prevention of seasonal allergic rhinitis (nasal inflammation), including hayfever. It works by reducing swelling and inflammation in the nose.
Beconase Hayfever can be used throughout the hayfever season to treat the common symptoms of hayfever such as sneezing and a runny, itchy or blocked-up nose. When your nose is cleared the pressure and pain around your nose is also reduced.If used properly sufferers should be able to do the things they want to do without worrying about troublesome hayfever symptoms.
Recommended dose for adults and children over 12;
Two sprays in each nostril every morning and evening. (A full explanation of how to use this nasal spray is included with each pack - please read carefully before using Beconase Hayfever ).
Beconase Hayfever will not cause drowsiness.
Beconase Hayfever starts to work immediately, but may take 2-3 days to build up to its maximum protective effect. Beconase Hayfever is not intended to give rapid relief of your nasal symptoms. Beconase Hayfever controls the underlying disorders responsible for your attacks so it is important to use it regularly.
Beclomethasone dipropionate 50mcg USP.
Precautions & Contraindications:
The following can affect your treatment:
- Recent nasal surgery
- Underactive adrenal gland
- Nasal or sinus infection
- Respiratory infection
- Nose injury
- Viral infection
- Tendency toward blood clotting disorders or a history of nose bleeds.
- Needed with breast feeding as this drug will pass into the breast milk.
- This medicine should not be used for longer than SIX months without your doctors advice.
- This medicine should not be used in children under SIX years of age. Possible side effects:Although medicines have side-effects, most people do not experience any. If you experience any side effects please contact us or your doctor.